Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Discouraged

OK, a little late posting this week's weigh in--

147.6.

I can live with that.  Unfortunately, last night I let stress get to me and after doing so good all day turned to mindlessly snacking while I was reading.  I am so frustrated with myself!  Worse, this morning, I've eaten terribly-- too much sugar, not enough protein-- so my body is craving more, more junk.  And I'm so tired, I haven't gotten enough rest of the last few days, so  I think I'm craving junk in a desperate bid for quick energy.

None of this will help me in the long run.  How do I get back on track today?  How do I let go of past mistakes and move forward?  Even harder, how do I deal with wanting to eat when I'm tired (and actually getting the rest that I need is not an option yet?)

I don't know.

I have to keep going.  But it feels so hard this morning.  So tired.  So blue.  Where has my determination gone?

I'll check in again tomorrow.  There has to be a way through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment