Sunday, June 22, 2014

Heidi's Weigh-in #6

Well, my weigh-in this week was up again...149.4 (which is +1.4 lbs from last week).  It's so baffling.  My weight dropped down to 147 during the week but of course didn't stay there.  I need to go look up my old weight charts from back the last time I lost so much weight.  Was it always like this?  Or am I just stuck in my forever plateau?

There is one major difference between the last time I lost all this weight and now.  I worried about it less then.  I was so content with how I looked by this particular weight and so patient about just letting things happen when they happened.  There was no drama about having gained a pound back over a week, nor any angst about how I looked.  I felt so confident because at that point all I focused on was how much better I felt for the first time in years.

I don't have that euphoric feeling anymore.  It makes this so much harder.  I get discouraged so easily, and I just don't see myself as successful (like I did before).  Silly.  I'll keep on plugging along though.

No comments:

Post a Comment