Sunday, June 1, 2014

Official Weigh-In #4 (Heidi)

A much more reassuring number this week!

148.6 pounds.

So I'm down 2.4 lbs. from last week.  I'm quite pleased with that!  Now if I can just keep it up.

I've done pretty good with my eating this week, though I've struggled with my water intake.  I struggle the most on Sunday, with water as much as eating, so I'm determined to do better today.

Yesterday I still managed my last 11 mile run, even though I'm so congested from some stupid cold that it was hard to breathe.  My husband wanted me to take it easy; he didn't understand that I HAVE to run.  There is no way on earth I will be ready for a marathon if I take breaks, since I only have one long training run a week.  But anyway, I managed the run, even if by evening I was one miserably sick lady.

(I hope being sick isn't the reason for my 2 lb drop!  I've been eating normally so I don't think it is.)

Next week I'm on to my first 12 mile run (I've never run so long before ever), and I'm going to try to make sure I get at least 3 servings of veggies a day.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment