Friday, May 30, 2014

Back from Vacation

Well, I have been back a week now but I am finally starting to get back into the regular routine of life. I did not stick to any sort of diet while on vacation and therefore even being back a week I am still up 1 lb (it was pretty bad weighing myself the day after I got home, I will probably avoid that in the future). I am struggling with the "slow and steady" approach I am taking to losing weight this time. A part of me looks back to when I lost weight in 2010 and constantly compares my progress to then, which is not smart since I was way more strict with my diet and overall I have more enthusiasm for the whole thing. Oh well, time to stop living in the past and be present as my mom would say :)


So its time to start taking this blog seriously and begin holding myself more accountable. Below is an update/list of my current goals. I am giving my self a lot of time to reach them to try and avoid stress and/or feeling like a failure if my body doesn't cooperate.


Weight: 199.8
Weight Goal: 175 by 2015
Ultimate weight Goal: 145 by 2016

Fitness level: 5k running distance
Goal Fitness level: 13.1 by 2015
Ultimate Goal Fitness level: 26.2 by 2016



And finally, a before picture (not the best because it was taken by my five year old, but I seriously have no pictures of myself)


 
 Before as in what I look like now :)

1 comment: