Sunday, May 18, 2014

Yay for Gelato!

Another day of success!

Yesterday I survived my 11 mile run and then also avoided the trap of eating too much to "celebrate."  I will admit I had some gelato (Italian ice cream) when I went out for a date with my hubby, but when I splurge I do like it to be worth it.  (Plus, I was pleasantly surprised when I looked up the nutrition info and found that it only had 180 calories in a 3.5 oz serving.)

I'm now halfway through my Sunday, which is going more or less OK so far.  Still have to make it through dinner at my mom's house without overeating.  So tough, but I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. 180 calories? I need to start eating gelato :) also, it depresses me just a little to think that you ran 11 miles and still held back on your eating that day...thats the only reason I run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah!! I run 11 miles on Saturday to make up for my crazy overeating on Sunday :) I still tell myself halfway through when I want to quit that I won't get to eat ice cream if I don't finish the long haul.

    ReplyDelete