Saturday, May 17, 2014

Official Weigh-In #2 (Heidi)

Well, I weighed in at 151.6 this morning.  That's a whopping 0.2 pounds of weight loss.  But still, it's a loss!  Especially considering there was a road trip & a funeral mixed in this week, I'm quite happy that I didn't gain anything.

Now, if I really wanted to cheat, I could go in and weigh myself right now.  I'm sure it would be even lower because I just finished an 11 mile run and sweated buckets while I was doing it.  But I'm trying to track my fat loss, not my water loss.  The way I try to control for that it is to always weigh myself in the morning before I get dressed for the day or eat breakfast.  That makes it about as consistent as it can be.

This week I am challenging myself to keep my food diary every single day (including Sunday) and also to make sure I get in at least 64 ounces of water every day.  It's getting hot around here and I especially don't want to get dehydrated. Plus it will help me snack less, I think.  I'll report on how it goes.  Here's to another week of positive changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment