Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quick Check In

Yikes!  So much for my daily check-in!

This week has been crazy, and it's not over yet so this will be just a short blurb today.  I had my mother-in-law in town and then my grandfather passed away, on top of the normal end of the school year craziness going on.  The good news is that even with all this I've managed to keep my food diary updated, and I've stayed within my target for each day.

The real trick will be when I travel out of state this weekend for the funeral.  There will be a couple of long days in the car and not much chance to exercise (if any).  Travel is tricky for me too because I usually end up eating way more than I ever intend.  The good thing is that this is the first trip where I'll have a smartphone so I can keep my food diary up to date even through the trip.  Hopefully it makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment