Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sucking It Up (Or Not)

Well, this week has been interesting.  I came down with some ferocious cold that has left me without energy.  I've still managed to exercise-- though not as much-- and I've still managed to keep my calories within the food diary limits.  But my biggest challenge has been getting enough water.

Seriously, with a throat that feels like I've tried to swallow sandpaper, you'd think I'd want to drink more water.  Not too mention that in my neck of the week our highs have been over 100 degrees.

What is my problem??  Drinking a lot of water really makes me feel better.  It helps with my appetite a ton.  But I just have trouble chugging it all down, I guess.  Clearly I'm not a camel!

There's got to be a way to make drinking my water more appealing...though come to think of it, I often put it off because I'm going to be getting in the car again (my life is lived in a car, it feels like) and after five kids, "holding it" ranges from very uncomfortable to downright impossible.  Do camels have trouble with that?  Probably not.

I need to channel my inner camel.

1 comment:

  1. I worry about how much water I am taking in relation to whether I want to take Allyson and Olivia in the bathroom with me. I never knew I would worry about it so much :)

    ReplyDelete