Monday, June 2, 2014

Hotness Helps

Well, my Sunday was a partial success-- I didn't overeat, so that was a plus.  But yet again, I didn't manage to get enough water!  Part of my problem was that I was just NOT feeling well.  But again, I think I need to be better at getting the water down, even when I don't feel great.  Especially when it's a heat advisory day.

Today has gone fine.  I've even already met my water goal, so that's a success.  I downed the first half of my whole water total within a couple of hours of being awake. Going on a bike ride during a warm summer day will certainly help with that!  I still have a serving of veggies to get in before bed though.  I guess my bedtime snack might be some peas.  Yum.  (I guess it could be worse.)  Tomorrow I'm going to try and throw in a salad and some jicama.  I do love jicama!

No comments:

Post a Comment